Are you ready to get started?
Regsiter now for your Program
1. Malla Reddy University online application form is for admission into different UG & PG programs in Engineering, Agriculture & Allied Health Sciences, Management and Commerce, Arts and Sciences
2. Malla Reddy University application : Fee Rs. 1000/-
3. NRI/PIO/OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
4. Your choice of program preference is for statistical purpose only. Final decision of your choice of program would be finalized at the time of admission.
5. Entrance Exam, Counseling and course commencement dates will be scheduled as per the University norms.
Malla Reddy University provides admission through a written test and an interview
The programs offered at Malla Reddy University (Engineering/ Agricultural Sciences/ Allied Health Sciences/ Management & Commerce/ Sciences/ Arts) have different eligibility criteria. Listed below are the criteria as per the programs:
For Undergraduate Courses:
• Candidates must have passed their 10+2 (or) equivalent examination in relevant subjects.
• Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks (B Tech.) or 50% marks (Non B Tech.) in the qualifying examination at 10+2 / Intermediate level and admission through the State Common Entrance Test/ MRUCET conducted by the University/ Qualifying Exam on merit.
• Candidates applying for engineering and other graduate courses should have completed 17 years as on 30th June of the year of admission.
For Post Graduate Courses:
• Candidates must have passed 4 years duration Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute or University for Engineering Streams.
• Candidates must have passed 3 years duration Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute or University for any discipline to management.
• Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination at under graduation level and admission through GATE/ State Common Entrance/ MRUCET conducted by the University/Qualifying Exam on merit.